Sharing countercultural history. Investigating ideas on how to co-create sustainable community outside the box. Establishing said online resources content in one place. Thereby, mirroring the long process of what it takes to raise social justice, political and cultural consciousness collectively. Your mission, should you decide to join us, is to click on the yellow daisy on the left! All the best to you, in a world-wide affiliation!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Winter Holiday card for the World_ no matter where you live!



There are as many humanities as there are people. We are not one humanity we are many. Our differences are there even if we do not judge each other by them. Your needs and my needs are the same, as are the needs of all living things. Yet the ways of all living things are different. I will not impose my need or ways onto you just because you appear to be like me. Do not impose your ways on me just because I appear to be like you.



Blessings for us all without exception. Without exception. Without exception.

No comments: